Sign up for our mailing list and:
- Keep abreast of our upcoming events!
- Stay up-to-date on latest volunteer activities!
- Stay informed on our latest news!
Don’t see a date that works for you, or is the perfect date already taken? Don't sweat it, we’re flexible - and we've got 6 projects going this year - plenty of room for many groups! Give our volunteer coordinator a call at (715) 425-5623 or fill out our contact form and we’ll schedule a special workday for you and your team!
Donate Land, Labor or Materials
Do good in your community, and enjoy the financial benefits of Subcontracting with us. As we build and renovate housing throughout Pierce and St. Croix Counties, we need licensed professionals to help us keep our homes affordable by pitching in and doing what they do best. As a skilled tradesperson, you can help give and receive:
- Donate your labor, expertise or materials on our build site
- Donate salvaged, unused or unusual building materials from your jobsites to our ReStore!
- Receive tax-deductions for any discounted labor and materials that you contribute
- Receive the recognition and trust you deserve as a community invested partner with Habitat and grow your network of contacts and customers
Get Involved Right Now!
Give us a call today for a construction update and more details on the benefits of partnership (715) 425-5623.
Be a part of a growing list of professional partners, including:
- Andersen Window Corporation
- Steiner Plumbing, Electic and Heating
- Able Energy Co
- The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Chippewa Valley Technical College Construction Program
Habitat bids out certain aspects of the construction process, with the understanding that our sub-contractors set aside a portion of the cost as a “Gift In Kind” – a tax deductible donation equal to the cost of labor, materials or professional expenses. Learn more about the substantial Tax Benefits for In Kind Gifts that you can realize through partnership with us, or to join our list of preferred contractors, call us today to receive requests for bids (715) 425-5623